Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Washington DC + Kenyons





Richard's sister suggested the international spy museum so we spent the morning there and then we went to the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch.


DC has many museums...We really only went through two of the Smithsonian's.



We did a fast walk through all the monuments at the Capitol mall.




The Capitol building...







The Washington Monument-it was so beautiful at night!



We had such a great time in DC. What a fun city. Plus it was so great to see our old friends the Kenyons. They have the cutest family. We met them at BYU-yes Chris attended a married BYU ward. Now they have two beautiful little girls.
I even saw Twilight in the theater! I have to admit I have not read the books so now I might have to start.

Thank you so much Kenyon's we had a great time and would love to see you again soon...

2 comments:

Amy Bartlett said...

That looks like so much fun Lis! What a great trip. Happy New Year!
PS Your hair is cute!

Jared-n-Krystal said...

I can't believe we missed you guys while you were here! You must come back!! Did you take all those photos?! They look professional, especially the one with Chris & the capitol building in the background. Good job!

We saw Twilight this past weekend and I think I will start reading the books too. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law loved them and have now read all of them...so I guess I am a little behind :)

Take care- Krystal