Monday, June 22, 2009

i cannot remember the last time........

I stayed up all night with a really good book, enjoyed listening to the birds as they begin to chirp before there is even a hint of light out and then watch the sunrise from my front porch. I am lucky that I have a job that is understanding to such mental health days off....
The book that keep me up was "wish you well" by david baldacci~recommend it!

We sang this song on Sunday.
oh my father~I have always loved this verse
For a wise and glorious purpose
Thou hast placed me here on earth
And withheld the recollection
Of my former friends and birth
Yet often times a secret something
Whispered "you're a stranger here"
And I felt that I had wandered
From a more exalted sphere

I started reading my sisters keeper. It is interesting so far and now it really feels like summer with good books to read and nice weather.

2 comments:

Becky said...

both good books.

Eric and Jessi said...

Erica is reading Wish you Well right now! And I just finished The Collectors by Baldacci and am starting Stone Cold by him too! How funny!