Monday, June 21, 2010

father's day

we enjoyed a really yummy meal together on sunday to celebrate father's day. the plan was to spend it with friends but we both were sick and so it had to be rescheduled!

IMG_1489

chris made his famous risotto and we found this really fabulous blueberry salad receipe with goat cheese. to die! and this fresh dessert with homemade whipped cream. other wise it was a busy sunday with meetings and church but we enjoyed the evening together!

Happy Father's Day! I really appreciate what Chris does for both of us. He works so hard and balances my life when I need it most. He makes me a better person and supports me to be better and do more. He is a great dad.

Chris also had several father's day parties throughout the week. At work we had a celebration for dads with activities and games. I was going to teach infant massage but no babies came! I was prepared with music, lotion and even a plastic doll so chris could practice on bobo. we took pictures and printed them with a cute poem for all the dads who came.

No comments: