Tuesday, March 1, 2011

7 years

this was a fun anniversary to think about where we have come and what we have been through.
Happy Anniversary!

we were talking with a friend about marriage and how things work and what is hard about it. it was really fun to stop and think about how far we have come. chris appreciates most having someone on his team no matter what. i appreciate having someone who listens to me, takes care of me and loves me unconditionally because i make a lot of mistakes and am not the easiest person to live with. we have been through so much that we never take it lightly and what we know about each other now is so much more than when we were dating. you build a life together with the every day experiences and struggles. i appreciate going through that with chris by my side; it is easier and even more enjoyable!
lisa
And I am grateful for the power that the temple brings as a reminder of our eternal covenants to each other and the Lord.

1 comment:

melissa said...

Aww, I remember this day! And I remember feeling how right you guys were/are for each other. I'm lucky to know you guys. :) Happy Anniversary!