Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby K is going to have a sibling....




That is right....no we are not making an announcement! But his birth mother is pregnant again! Really! I know I should be happy for the miracle of life again but I know what conditions this innocent fetus has to endure until he or she arrives and it makes me sick. (I am totally venting) but I think I can be upset. She gets to try all over again with this one and rumor on the street (literally the streets) is that since she could not get baby K she tried and tried to have another one. Ah! We are first in line that is if we decide we can/or want to do this all over again with her. I am not really sure how I feel about all of it but right now I am just really angry with her and all the decisions she is making.




He is the cutest thing! tonight we brought out some new summer PJ's and when I got him all dressed he got really excited because they are full of cars. Pointed to his belly (so proud of himself) and yelled "CARR." really sweet!


2 comments:

Meg said...

That is super sad. geez. that is a lot to process. Oh my goodness is he a cutie!!

Jodie said...

This is not an easy thing to go through and I can totally understand your fears and frustrations. And don't even get me started on the fact that this is completely unfair. Love you guys!!