Friday, April 13, 2012

a few projects...

Untitled


I have missed sewing lately and have so many projects I would love to do but these were 2 that I knew I could get done during nap time which is getting shorter and shorter these days.


Untitled


I have made several different crayon rolls but I liked this one for bigger crayons. We only need a few color options right now (but I could double up with crayons in each flag) for our church bag and really baby K enjoys pulling the crayons out and then putting them back in. I love the fabrics and how it looks gender neutral but classic. It took many 30 minutes to cut and sew.


Untitled


It was all scrapes of fabric that we have used in other projects which is great because I have no time to shop either....


Untitled


And this one is a little drawstring bag for all our trucks, trains and dozers and all things that move! Baby K has to carry several of them where ever we go but we lose them easily or his favorites get mixed up in the bag. Plus we will be traveling this summer and I wanted a more organized place to put them all.


Untitled


again a 20 minute project from fabric and yarn that I already had! It felt good to pull out some fabric and the machine again!

No comments: