Wednesday, May 14, 2008

#1 mom







Mom, you have shown me all I hope to be as a mother. You are my ultimate example and I can only dream that one day my children will feel the same about me as I do about you.
I love you


Grandma Brown
they are such beautiful women


Grandma Durrant
what amazing women we have in our lives....

So I was asked to speak on Sunday at the singles branch, I began by explaining that "I would not be talking about my own mother because she was not a great person." Everyone died laughing and Chris quickly corrected me from behind. I guess I was more nervous than I thought and I simply couldn't get out all those double negatives. I wanted to say that I would not be speaking about my own mother not because she was not a great person but because I had prepared a different message. AH!

No comments: