Monday, November 3, 2008

thankful..


Now that it is November my thoughts keep turning to

Gratitude:


"Walk with gratitude in your hearts" "Let a spirit of Thanksgiving guide and bless your days and nights" and "Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, it also unlocks the door of heaven and helps us feel God's Love"

There are so many things I am grateful for:


Chris. He makes me a better person and is the most kind and generous person I have ever meet.


plus how cute is he....chris will love me for this.


My family. Being so far away we miss the weekend visits, the advice and the fun trips in the mountains.

My Savior.



My job!

Past Experiences that have changed my life forever!
Africa:

I am not even sure what to say to express the feelings and the affect it had on me. I love it!







Brazil: the people, the culture, the challenges!





YW: we love them so much! And they have taught me so much!



I just feel so grateful for our life right now. I have not always been grateful for the things I have but the simple things in life are so good!

I had a lot of down time this week to think since we both had the flu....It would be so nice to have a day or two or maybe a week to clean, organize and enjoy being at home. This sick stuff is no fun!

No comments: