Monday, August 8, 2011

packer ranch time....

I am not even sure where to start with all we did on vacation which is why these have taken me a month to slap together and here I am just going to put some pictures out there because it was just too fun to write all about the details. sorry!

ranch 4
the whole gang
ranch 3
the those cute babies


ranch 2


lots of book reading from all the grandma's


ranch 5



the baldies


ranch 8


the hikes.....


hiking family at the ranch



and more hikes...


ranch


and a few fireworks since we had zero in NY


ranch 10


And the cousin love!! ah...these K kids were just so great. half the time i did not even know where baby K was because I knew they were playing hard and having fun. Baby K just loved his cousins. they were so good to him; singing old macDonald over and over again, letting him have toys and books and letting him tag along. they were so great! Just check out that face.


cousins at the ranch


I still have so many pictures to go through that I have not even looked at them in a week. It makes me sad and I want to be back there with family and on vacation. Ah! It was just so wonderful.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It was fun wasn't it! What's not to love with that sweet boy!