Monday, August 1, 2011

unmotivated....



I am not sure what else to call these feelings that I am having right now except that I am very unmotivated. And I hate it! We are overall busy but I actually have some time on my hands right now and have so many things that I would like to be doing but somehow I just find myself not doing them. And I think the worst part for me is that I cannot figure out what it is that is keeping me from changing it. Depression or anxiety, summer time schedules, stage of life with an active toddler, all the many changes right now or maybe in some areas lack of changes (like in our court case)......I am just not "doing" much these days. And perhaps I just need to adjust my to do list. It might be enough right now that baby K and I (+ chris) are fed, showered and able to survive this August heat without driving each other crazy. Which would be a good way to spend time; together and happy but I am just feeling unfulfilled. And I cannot figure it out!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Okay I wrote this whole epistle earlier but I couldn't get it to post. So here is a truncated version - I totally get what you are saying. That is exactly how I have been feeling - this too shall pass. Probably already has. I was going to suggest a good book, but when I feel that way I don't even want to read! ugh!