Saturday, June 16, 2012

sweetness

We have had some very sweet moments with this little guy these past few weeks. this morning we were hanging out in bed before we started the day; baby in the middle and he went back and forth kissing both he and I. I will take it! He loves his daddy especially right now.
Untitled
Chris was making animal sounds one day and baby K followed me into another room. Chris started making bird noises and baby K stopped looked up and said clear as day, "him a bird!"
Untitled
What a big boy!
I have moments with him when I have forgotten that he is not "ours" because he has always felt like "ours." One day we were singing the song-going on a bear hunt! And we were both just laughing until we cried! I love those moments when life is that simple, fun and innocent!

No comments: