Wednesday, November 19, 2008

borders...



Ok so my points are off and there are many more mistakes. Hopefully, the picture does not show all the mistakes. Good thing you cannot see it close. I am loving the crazy colors and patterns though. And I think it is coming together. So I will love what I have created!

I reread Elder Uchtdorf's RS talk about "Happiness, your heritage." What a great reminder- I love these quotes!

"Our birthright-and the purpose of our great voyage on this earth is to seek and experience eternal happiness."

"Creation means bringing into existence something that did not exist before. What you create doesn't have to be perfect. Don't let fear of failure discourage you."

I am hardest on myself and am working on enjoying the things that I do create and love it! I think that is one of the best parts of being a woman.

2 comments:

The Kenyons said...

I love how it is turning out! It is gorgeous!!! You need to come teach me now! :)

Jared-n-Krystal said...

What a wonderful talent to be developing. I am way impressed. It looks great!