Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FHE

Family Home Evening in the Grove
IMG_7663

IMG_7615
Palmyra is so close but we do not take the time to walk around the sites very often any more. It was a perfect night to think and talk about the events that took place in Palmyra. I want to take advantage of living so close because really you never know when we will move. That does not mean anything~we are loving it here!
IMG_7618

IMG_7635
Plus it was just beautiful as the sun set to take MORE fall pictures.

IMG_7667

IMG_7631
we have taken many tours here throughout the years when family has come to visit but the times I think I will remember the most are the simple walks around the grounds and peace that we feel as well as memories we are creating.
IMG_7653
this is one of my favorites; looking through the field to the old smith farm house
IMG_7654

IMG_7659

IMG_7682
and of course the trees in the sacred grove. there were so many leaves on the ground at times it was hard to find the trail
IMG_7693

2 comments:

Linds said...

Lisa you're killing me! So beautiful! I can't wait until I can walk through there again.

Eric and Jessi said...

Lisa! You are becoming quite the photographer. With my Noggins money I'm saving up for a camera, I wish I could take good pictures!