Friday, March 26, 2010

hands + feet

IMG_0344

IMG_0335

It is amazing to me how much this little guy changes everyday. I am trying to take it all in and enjoy it.

IMG_0349

IMG_0343

When I went to get capo yesterday morning this is what he was doing!! It makes me laugh.
Just turn the sound down...my voice is really annoying. It will take me some time to get used to the Flip and videos. This makes me laugh so hard!



new trick

poor baby cut his noise so bad it bleed yesterday...he is getting more control and will figure it out soon.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

He is just so beautiful. Truly. I want to just snuggle him and kiss his little neck.

Eric and Jessi said...

His is NOT big enough to hold his head like that already. He grew too much in less than A WEEK. no way. Great pics too btw.

Daisy said...

Love that pose in the first and second-to-last one. Soooooooo cute. He's getting brighter-eyed every day! And I love the helicopter jammies.