Thursday, May 3, 2012

the first few days

The first morning I left Chris with both of them to get my hair done! It is really hard to get in and I had already rescheduled once so it would have been weeks before I could get in again. Chris so kindly stayed alone, out numbered with the 2 of them. And they all survived! We made it through a very busy Sunday with subs in Primary for the 5th Sunday lesson and even had a good nap with a visit for the first time from our home teacher. Funny! Chris was able to stay home Monday again with both alone because I had a doctors appointment. Here are a few pictures of the 2 from the first few days.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
This looks like he has pinned her down or something but they were playing "nite nite" and he was rubbing her back so she could go to sleep. What a nice big boy!
Untitled
It is hard to get a picture where they are both looking for still. Busy kids!

No comments: