Sunday, May 13, 2012

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled 
Now that we are out of survival mode we are able to get out a little more and enjoy life again. We took them to the zoo, the museum and to the mall play ground. It is funny how quickly life changes and we (chris and i) are just loving it. This season in our life we mentioned to a friend is our "baby" season maybe we should have said toddler season. But I love it actually! all the music, the crazy cartoons that they love and beg to watch, the reading of the same book 50 times in one day, how we can go through an entire box of fruit snacks ("candy") in a week! and even the tantrums and fits over the littlest things. We are just loving it! I cannot describe it as anything different. Except that this season will be gone so quickly and I am just enjoying all the crazy, exhausting and silly days and hours. I think part of it is we have planned, hoped and prayed for a family for years and now we have a busy one and I am enjoying how they learn and grow and explore their worlds. Random thoughts but just loving life!
I mean how cute are these 3...we are really blessed.

No comments: