Thursday, May 3, 2012

many faces

I had to post these because it makes me laugh so hard! Baby K playing with the iphone after our Sunday nap. He was just laughing out loud for the longest time at himself and then had to go through and look at all the pictures again. He cracks me up! (these are only a handful of the pictures he took)
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Yesterday I went in to check on him because he would not go to sleep and as soon as I walked in the door he held out his hand and said "mommy boo, boo!" so I went to kiss it better because he usually does that when he hurts something but this time it was covered in throw up! Charming....I love how his little brain works.

The other night Chris was getting him in his PJ's which is not an easy task. He is so busy! And he wanted to go play with Adam so Chris had a good grip and was hurriedly trying to get his legs in the footie's. And Baby K yelled out exasperated! "Stuck!" Yep you are stuck in daddy's arms. Cute!

He loves all kinds of trucks right now and calls his chuck character truck.."tow, tow" with such an endearing little voice it kills me! But he knows all the different names; digger, dumb, garbage, tow, he calls him dozer! He will label them as we drive or in books etc. He spots them before I do!

No comments: